Saturday, March 31, 2012

Out like a lamb?

     March comes in like a lion and goes out like a lamb, right? Seems March is confused by its own rule, or maybe fickle. We've had too many different weather conditions this month to list. This morning started cool and calm, and my husband and I tackled the yard work. Good thing we got an early start, because by midmorning the increasing wind caused us to stop and retreat indoors.
     Life can be like March. Things go along smoothly for a while, and then, Whoa! One thing I know is that God is never surprised by bumps in the road, or even road blocks--sometimes He puts them there Himself. He is the author and finisher of our faith. Nothing can thwart His plans. When things seem to spin out of control, the first thing I should ask myself is, "What is Your plan in this, God?" Somehow He will guide me through, over, under, or around the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment